Your Privacy is Important
Last Revised: December 8, 2021
- Personally Identifiable Information Collected by SOLVD Health
In the course of using the Services, you may provide SOLVD Health with your personally identifiable information. “Personally identifiable information” refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you and information related to your use of the Services that may be connected with you and identify you (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal Information that SOLVD Health collects may include, but is not limited to, your first and last name, phone number, email address, and home and business postal addresses, including street name and number, city or town, and state, and any other information that permits the physical or electronic contacting of an individual.
Personal Information will be collected when you fill in forms from or provide information to us or use the Services. For example, you will provide information to SOLVD Health when registering with SOLVD Health, subscribing or otherwise using the Software, and communicating with SOLVD Health. SOLVD Health may also ask you for information in conjunction with the Services. Additionally, SOLVD Health will collect information from you when you report a problem with the Service.
- SOLVD Health Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you use the Services, the SOLVD Health servers will automatically record information that your browser sends. This information may include, but is not limited to, unique identifiers associated with the computing and/or mobile device, operating system type, Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address, browser type, user session duration, traffic data, location data, search data, transaction data, and other communication data.
- How SOLVD Health Uses Personal Information
Personal Information is or may be used for the following purposes:
- To create your account based on information you and/or your healthcare provider contribute
- Provide and improve the Services
- Administer your use of the Services
- Enable you to enjoy and easily use the Services
- Fulfill your requests
- Enable SOLVD Health to better understand your needs and interests
- Personalize your experience with the Services
- Provide or offer Application updates and alterations
- Make product and service announcements
- Provide you with further information and offers from SOLVD Health, which may include newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information on services and products offered by SOLVD Health or its advertising partners
- Enforce the SOLVD Health Business Associate Agreement(s) and other user agreements
- Engage in research activities
- Conduct surveys, questionnaires, contests, and other similar promotions, and provide you with results of such activities
- Create de-identified data
- Collect, process, and/or transmit non-protected health information data for purposes of statistical analysis in an aggregated format
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy
- To prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property
- Monitor and analyze use of the Services
- Technical administration of the Services
- Enhance the functionality and utility of the Services
- Generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics, and behavior of SOLVD Health users, and to verify that users of the Services meet the criteria required to process user requests
- Monitor and analyze the security of the Services and perform oversight activities
Information collected by SOLVD Health in carrying out the Services may be stored and processed in the United States or in any other country in which we or our affiliates or agents maintain facilities. By using our Services, you expressly consent to any such transfer of information outside the United States.
SOLVD Health may use and share non-personally identifiable information with third parties. SOLVD Health also may de-identify personally identifiable information (remove information that could be used to identify a person) and share it in aggregated form with third parties, advertisers, and business partners to analyze usage, demographics, or interests, improve our products or services, improve user experience, or for similar purposes. SOLVD Health will not re-identify such data and will ask our contracting parties to agree to keep the data in its de-identified form.
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
SOLVD Health Users:
- SOLVD Health may use and disclose your information, including Personal Information, pursuant to your authorization.
Affiliates, Subsidiaries, Service Providers, Business Partners, and Others:
- SOLVD Health may disclose your Personal Information to its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- SOLVD Health may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, or any portions of them, to provide the Services on SOLVD Health’s behalf, to perform related services (including, but not limited to, data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing, and improvement of the Services’ features) or to assist in analyzing how the Services are used.
- These third parties will have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on SOLVD Health’s behalf and will be bound by contractual obligation to keep Personal Information confidential.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement:
- SOLVD Health cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with applicable law.
- SOLVD Health will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties to the extent that SOLVD Health has a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including, but not limited to, subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of SOLVD Health or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity that SOLVD Health may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate, or legally actionable.
- SOLVD Health may disclose aggregated information about its users and information that does not otherwise identify users or user devices without restriction.
- SOLVD Health may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or sale of assets or in the event of bankruptcy.
- SOLVD Health may share your Personal Information in any case where SOLVD Health will reasonably believe that sharing your information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property.
- Changing or Deleting Your Account Information
To request a change or deletion to your account, you can send an email to SOLVD Health support staff at email@example.com detailing your request. Please note, SOLVD Health may not accommodate your request to the extent that it believes the requested change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Certain Personal Information is required to continue providing you the Services. If you request SOLVD Health to delete these details, your access to SOLVD Health Services may be interrupted.
Except as required by law, SOLVD Health will not use or disclose your Personal Information for any purpose for which you withdraw your consent. Regardless of whether you withdraw such consent, you agree that SOLVD Health may continue to use your Personal Information previously provided or collected to the extent that such use or disclosure is necessary for SOLVD Health to comply with its contractual and/or legal obligations and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have to SOLVD Health.
- Your Choices About SOLVD Health Collection, Use, and Disclosure Practices
SOLVD Health recognizes the importance of confidentiality and an individual’s authority to make decisions about the privacy of his or her Personal Information. As such, SOLVD Health provides its users with choices regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information they contribute to SOLVD Health, which include:
- Device Location Information: You can choose whether to allow the Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location by opting out of such functionality. If you block the use of location information, some Services functionality may be inaccessible to you or fail to function properly.
- Promotion by SOLVD Health. If you do not want SOLVD Health to use your e-mail address or other contact information to promote its own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out of such communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Advertising by SOLVD Health. If you do not want SOLVD Health to use your information to deliver advertisements according to the target-audience preferences of SOLVD Health and third party advertisers, please exclude or request removal of such information from your account by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want SOLVD Health to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, please exclude such information from your user account; please note, however, that SOLVD Health does not control third party collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising.
SOLVD Health implements commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical controls to secure your Personal Information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, or loss of Personal Information, or unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of Personal Information. Please note, however, that although SOLVD Health strives to best protect your Personal Information, the security measures are unable to provide absolute protection. Therefore, SOLVD Health does not guarantee the absence of, and you cannot reasonably expect that the Services will be immune from, any wrongdoings, malfunctions, abuse, misuse, unlawful interceptions, or unauthorized access.
The security of your Personal Information also depends on you. For example, SOLVD Health requires unique user identification and password authentication prior to accessing the Services. As a user, it is also your duty to protect the confidentiality of your user identifier and password. SOLVD Health requests that you not share your user identifier or password with anyone, for any reason.
Any transmission of your Personal Information by you is made at your own risk. SOLVD Health is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures it provides.
- Links to Other Services
The Services may contain links to other websites or applications that are not owned or controlled by SOLVD Health. SOLVD Health is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or applications and encourages you to read the corresponding privacy statements and policies.
- Data Retention
SOLVD Health will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the services and as required to comply with any legal obligation, to resolve disputes, and to enforce SOLVD Health’s agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that SOLVD Health no longer use your information to provide you the Services, please contact SOLVD Health at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- California (USA) Privacy Rights – Notice to Residents of Compliance
California law requires that SOLVD Health provide you with a summary of your privacy rights under the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“California Privacy Act”) and the California Business and Professions Code.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Services who are residents of California to request certain information regarding the disclosure of personal information by SOLVD Health to third parties for direct marketing purposes and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to SOLVD Health at email@example.com and include the phrase “California Privacy Request” in the subject line. The body of the California Privacy Request should include the domain name of the website you are inquiring about as well as your personal contact information (e.g., your name, address, and email address). SOLVD Health support staff will respond to your request within thirty (30) days of its receipt of such a request.
Continuing to use the Services after such changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended policy. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Services.
- MEDICAL DISCLAIMER
SOLVD Health does not offer medical advice or diagnoses or engage in the practice of medicine. The Services are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment and are offered for informational and communication purposes only.
YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE OR ACTIONS THAT YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS TRANSMITTED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, SOFTWARE, AND/OR SERVICES. RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION, DOCUMENTATION, OR MATERIALS IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
IF THIS IS A MEDICAL EMERGENCY IN THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL EMERGENCY PERSONNEL (911) TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. IF SUCH MEDICAL EMERGENCY OCCURS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CALL THE APPLICABLE EMERGENCY PERSONNEL NUMBER TO GET PROMPT MEDICAL ATTENTION. DO NOT RELY ON ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS FOR ASSISTANCE IN REGARD TO IMMEDIATE, URGENT MEDICAL NEEDS. SOLVD HEALTH’S EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT DESIGNED TO FACILITATE MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. SOLVD HEALTH CANNOT GUARANTEE RESPONSE TIMES IF YOU CHOOSE TO EMAIL SOLVD HEALTH IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
- Contacting SOLVD Health